- Localization for Spanish and French languages.
- Added help files in Spanish and French.
Improvements and Optimization
- Updating CAD importer to support new formats and versions.
- Using the mouse wheel to pan the world. Users can click on the mouse wheel to pan the world, if the mouse supports it.
- Use the only available routine in the call statement as default.
- User can double click on the mid mouse button to fill the view of the 3D world, if the mouse supports it.
- OEM customizable version number at backstage license and version section.
- Updates to Robot2 helper library.
- Improved the size of the gallery headers.
Overall bug fixes
- In certain circumstances, changing a feeder part caused an exception. This problem has been fixed.
- Fixed issue that caused a crash when trying to assign driver for follower link.
- Corrected an issue causing the application to crash when loading a layout containing a geometry of zero kb.
- Resolved a problem where the value of property was not updated when an expression was changed.
- Routing Rule did not reset when using Proxy. This problem has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where an interface was not connected when using PnP under certain circumstances.
- Corrected a problem that caused an application crash when connecting a signal and the user would switch to another application.
- .NET API – Annotation bound box data was different between creation and loading, this has been corrected.
- Fixed a problem creating an exception when a user would create a chart on Statistics under certain circumstances.
- Shortcut key ‘X’ and ‘N’ did not work in File menu. This issue has been corrected.
- Improved the positioning of the angular dimension to avoid being placed on top of other lines.
- Fixed a problem where the collision detector settings dropdown became unavailable under certain circumstances.
- Retrieving angle values did not return all the data. This has been changed to include all the expected values.
- Floor and grid size did not update correctly sometimes. This issue has been fixed.
- Connecting to external monitors could cause an exception in previous version. Work has been done to minimize the chances to encounter this problem.
- An exception might appear if a user would quickly click between File -> Print and another menu. Improvements were made to reduce this problem.
- Fixed a problem causing the application to be sent back when opening layouts from recent files in File menu.
- Corrected an issue causing the browser grid view to not work in the material assign tool.
- Added updates to supported CAD file formats to import filter.
- The size of the recent documents is now wider to display the full file names.
- Fixed an issue causing the camera animator to duplicate the current view statements after saving layout and loading a new component immediately after.
- Corrected a problem with the camera animator, impossible to change back simulation time under certain circumstances.
- Made the non-formatted time unit to be seconds in the camera animator.
- Clicking multiple times on top of simulation or relative time modes would change the times in the camera animator. The problem was fixed.
- Fixed a problem with the simulation clock when using Months Days Hours.
Download the Visual Components 4.1.2 Release Notes