Upgrading is easy! Follow the 5 steps below:
- Make sure your company has registered a License Admin User with us*.
- Find your product key (in the application go to File->Info->License).
- Submit your key with the form below
- Your request is evaluated by our licensing team within 2 working days.
- Upgraded keys are automatically sent to the contact information of the License admin user
*License management of Visual Components licenses requires a designated License Admin User, otherwise your request cannot be processed. Register a License Admin, before submitting your version upgrade request here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Your upgrade request is subject of approval. We aim to process upgrade requests within 2 working days. Only customers with valid maintenance at point of upgrade request are eligible for free version upgrades!
After upgrading to the new version your old 4.1 key will automatically expire after 90 day. During the 90 days grace period you can use both versions side-by-side.
The activation of floating licenses for version 4.2 requires the new license server to be installed.
If you have any other questions regarding your license, please send an email to email@example.com. NOTE: License upgrade requests to this email will not be processed.