WHY VISUAL COMPONENTS?
At Visual Components, our most valuable assets are our employees. Their dedication to our mission and each other is the reason for our success as a company, and awesomeness as a team. It’s how we’ve flourished as a business for 20 years, developed amazing products that our customers love, and grown into one of the leading companies in our industry.
One of the things we take the most pride in is the diversity of our team. With 70 employees from 20 different nationalities spread across three countries, we’re truly a global company. The different experiences and perspectives everyone brings to the Visual Components family is what makes us so special.
If you’re interested in joining a world-class team with an ambitious mission, check out our open positions and get in contact with us!
Visual Components Group is growing globally and is now searching for a Sales Assistant/Office Manager to help supporting our growing team in sales and administrative functions. In this position you will provide support to Visual Components North America (VCNA) sales team in terms of processing purchase orders, lead follow-up, CRM maintenance and office management. Additionally, this position will perform typical administrative type functions to support VCNA General Manager and VCNA team as required.
This position is part-time, 24 hours per week, with a flexible work schedule.
- Processing of incoming Purchase Orders
- Scheduling software solution review meetings with potential customers
- Managing needs of the office in terms of supplies, mail, travel, catering activities, event scheduling, etc.
- Completing / managing / maintaining supplier forms from our customers
- Completing internal sales paperwork in preparation for software solution reviews
- Assisting with lead follow-up and CRM management
- Following up on past due accounts
Requirements for the applicant:
- Knowledge of a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Familiarity with W-9 and other forms for completion of supplier documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to have fun and win the game
- Patience and persistence
- Concur travel and expense system (or equivalent) is highly preferred
- Preferably an Associate degree in business or communication
What we offer:
We are not only looking for someone to just “do the job”, but to share our values and become a full member of the Visual Components family. We offer you the support of a very international team, energetic and motivating working environment and a competitive salary.
Interested? Please send your CV and an application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We go through applications on a daily basis, so make sure you apply as soon as possible. The position will be filled as soon as the right person has been found.