WHY VISUAL COMPONENTS?
At Visual Components, our most valuable assets are our employees. Their dedication to our mission and each other is the reason for our success as a company, and awesomeness as a team. It’s how we’ve flourished as a business for 20 years, developed amazing products that our customers love, and grown into one of the leading companies in our industry.
One of the things we take the most pride in is the diversity of our team. With 70 employees from 20 different nationalities spread across three countries, we’re truly a global company. The different experiences and perspectives everyone brings to the Visual Components family is what makes us so special.
If you’re interested in joining a world-class team with an ambitious mission, check out our open positions and get in contact with us!
We are now looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team in Espoo!
As a Cloud Architect, your main responsibility is to design cloud/service-based architecture for our future 3D manufacturing simulation products as part of the product development team. We’re looking for someone who can both plan and be hands-on, and who will work together with the other experts and specialists in the team.
This position suits you if you have practical experience converting business and/or user project requirements into architecture and design guiding the final product. Ideally, you would also have experience in the following areas: back-end, front-end, web application, full-stack, data/application integration, and cloud application deployment and you have a collaborative mindset.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Solid experience with at least some of the following: AWS, Google Cloud and/or Microsoft Azure and practical experience developing cloud applications
- Broad knowledge of tools, frameworks and technologies related to designing, implementing, deploying and hosting software services
- Strong expertise in agile software development and methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to ask the right questions and drive troubleshooting with experts
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Knowledge of back-end services using AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and similar tools
- Knowledge in front-end development is a plus
What we offer:
We are not only looking for someone to just to “do the job”, but to share our values and become a full member of the Visual Components family. We offer you the support of a very international team, informal and easy-going work culture where your skills are valued, energetic and motivating working environment, flexible working hours and lunch & cultural benefit.
At Visual Components, our most valuable assets are our employees, their dedication to our mission and each other is the reason for our success as a company, and awesomeness as a team. Our employees have voted us as one of Finland’s Great Places to Work® for the last 4 years!
Interested? Please apply on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2023696054/ via the ‘Apply’ link with your LinkedIn profile and application letter (not your CV) attached by latest 12th of October.
Visual Components is a leading developer of 3D manufacturing simulation software and solutions. Founded in 1999 by a team of simulation experts, we started with a humble goal – to make manufacturing design and simulation technology easy to use and accessible to manufacturing organizations of all sizes. We have offices in Finland, Germany, and the USA, along with a global network of partners.
Currently our Espoo office consists of around 60 people from 15 different nationalities working in 6 different teams: administration, sales, marketing, product development, simulation experts and product management.
Visual Components Group is growing globally and is now searching for a Sales Assistant/Office Manager to help supporting our growing team in sales and administrative functions. In this position you will provide support to Visual Components North America (VCNA) sales team in terms of processing purchase orders, lead follow-up, CRM maintenance and office management. Additionally, this position will perform typical administrative type functions to support VCNA General Manager and VCNA team as required.
This position is part-time, 24 hours per week, with a flexible work schedule.
- Processing of incoming Purchase Orders
- Scheduling software solution review meetings with potential customers
- Managing needs of the office in terms of supplies, mail, travel, catering activities, event scheduling, etc.
- Completing / managing / maintaining supplier forms from our customers
- Completing internal sales paperwork in preparation for software solution reviews
- Assisting with lead follow-up and CRM management
- Following up on past due accounts
Requirements for the applicant:
- Knowledge of a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics
- Familiarity with W-9 and other forms for completion of supplier documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Desire to have fun and win the game
- Patience and persistence
- Concur travel and expense system (or equivalent) is highly preferred
- Preferably an Associate degree in business or communication
What we offer:
We are not only looking for someone to just “do the job”, but to share our values and become a full member of the Visual Components family. We offer you the support of a very international team, energetic and motivating working environment and a competitive salary.
Interested? Please send your CV and an application to email@example.com. We go through applications on a daily basis, so make sure you apply as soon as possible. The position will be filled as soon as the right person has been found.