The ongoing global challenges demand a dynamic approach to identify the short- and long-term factory optimization goals to upscale productivity. At the same time, it is important to adapt the physical distancing measures in your production system to provide a safe working environment to your staff. Learn how you can use simple and highly visual 3D manufacturing simulation tools to plan, test, and validate your optimization plans and be prepared for the future.
Visual Components is collaborating with a Dutch engineering firm, Qing for a live and free 45-minute webinar on 25 June 2020 at 10:00 CEST to show you how 3D manufacturing simulation can help you address your following concerns together with live case demonstration:
- How to optimize and get the most out of your current production setup
- How to deploy your staff safely and efficiently having social distancing measures in place
- How to organize logistics and warehouse routing
- Which structural improvements can come valuable to address future opportunities
- How to foresee and prepare for upcoming peak production periods
Interested? Sign up today and feel free to invite your peers!
Can’t join on 25 June? Don’t worry, we will send the webinar recording afterwards to all registrants.
Here is the agenda of this webinar:
- Opening words – 2 minutes
- Introduction to simulation with Visual Components – 5 minutes
- Introduction to Qing – 3 minutes
- Qing: various use cases of 3D manufacturing simulation – 15 minutes
- Case: Set up of a fully functional face mask factory within 6 weeks – 15 minutes
- Q&A – 5 minutes