With factories around the globe being idled and many of us now working from home, the COVID-19 pandemic has had a swift and severe impact on the world we live in. While these are certainly challenging times for most of us, it’s also an opportunity for us to improve and plan for what’s next. And this is where we want to help you!
We invite you to join us for free webinars on following dates/times to learn about how 3D manufacturing simulation software can help you plan for what’s next:
- 1st session on 16 April | 11:00 – 12:30 EEST
- 2nd session on 23 April | 13:00 – 14:30 EEST
- 3rd session on 30 April | 11:00 – 12:30 EEST
In this 90-minute webinar, we’ll show you how Visual Components empowers users of all skill levels to virtually design, optimize, and validate their production systems in a risk-free, virtual environment. You may not be physically present at the production facility, but you can remotely simulate and visualize different scenarios and communicate your plans among your teams regardless of their location.
We’ll also demonstrate some exciting new features we recently introduced and still have time to answer your questions. Since space is limited, we encourage you to secure your spot early by registering for the webinar here:
Here’s an overview of the webinar agenda:
- Opening words from Visual Components – 10 minutes
- Introduction to Visual Components 4.2 – 25 minutes
- Insights into simulation with Process Modelling – 10 minutes
- Product demonstration: setting up simulation of a layout – 30 minutes
- Interaction with our experts and Q&A Session – 15 minutes
- Ending the webinar