During the first half of 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has had a swift and severe impact on the world we live in. Now in the uncertainty of economic downturn, there is one consensus that emerges – Digital Transformation. Many innovations in digital technology have proven itself highly efficient in keeping business activities running during the pandemic crisis, sometimes even improve work efficiency. And this is where we want to help you!
We invite you to join us and our partner Virtual Manufacturing Thailand for a free webinar on 23 July 2020 from 14:00 – 15:30 BKK Time (GMT+7) on a topic of Visual Components Software – Design, improve, and verify an automation project with no hardware investment.
In this 90-minute webinar, we’ll show you the new way to design an automation project with low investment, high effectiveness, and greater collaboration between project stakeholders. In order to keep your manufacturing operations at its competitive edge in this fast-paced digital disruption, we’re ready to provide you with a cost-efficient 3D simulation tool, together with our extensive industry knowledge to support users of all skill levels.
You can register for the webinar here, and please feel free to invite your colleagues! Since space is limited, we highly recommend you secure your spot early.
Please note, the webinar will be held in Thai language.
Here’s an overview of the webinar agenda:
- Introduction to Visual Components Software: Discover a new way to design automation projects with no hardware investment
- Live Demo: Visualize Your Automation Ideas: Plan, build and simulate your production systems from scratch within 10 minutes
- Decision Acceleration: Accelerate project approval by using 3D simulation
- Success Story – MIDEA Case Study: Learn how our customers benefit from 3D Simulation
- Q&A Session
Speaker(s): Ms. Nattika Dechkunakorn
- Head of Robotics in Virtual Manufacturing (Thailand)
- Authorized Value-Added Reseller of Visual Components in Thailand.
Find out how you can guarantee the success of your automation project by using 3D simulation software now!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: +66-63-464-0724