With plants around the globe being idled and many of us now working from home, the COVID-19 pandemic has had a swift and severe impact on the world we live in. While these are certainly challenging times, it’s also an opportunity for us to improve and plan for what’s next. And this is where we want to help you.
We invite you to join us at one of our upcoming webinars to learn about how 3D manufacturing simulation can help you plan for what’s next. In these 90-minute webinars, we’ll show you how Visual Components empowers users of all skill levels to virtually design, optimize, and validate their production systems in a risk-free, virtual environment. We’ll also demonstrate some exciting new features we recently introduced in Visual Components 4.2 and wrap-up with a Q&A session.
We currently have two webinars scheduled for the following dates/times:
- April 28th | 10:00 – 11:30 EDT
- April 30th | 13:00 – 14:30 EDT
You can register for the webinar here, and please feel free to invite your colleagues! Please note, webinars will be conducted in English.
The agenda for both webinars will be the same:
- Opening words from Visual Components – 10 minutes
- Introduction to Visual Components 4.2 – 25 minutes
- Insights into simulation with Process Modelling – 10 minutes
- Product demonstration: setting up simulation of a layout – 30 minutes
- Interaction with our experts and Q&A Session – 15 minutes
- Ending the webinar