WHY VISUAL COMPONENTS?
At Visual Components, our most valuable assets are our employees. Their dedication to our mission and each other is the reason for our success as a company, and awesomeness as a team. It’s how we’ve flourished as a business for almost 20 years, developed amazing products that our customers love, and grown into one of the leading companies in our industry.
One of the things we take the most pride in is the diversity of our team. With over 30 employees from more than a dozen different nationalities spread across three countries, we’re truly a global company. The different experiences and perspectives everyone brings to the Visual Components family is what makes us so special.
If you’re interested in joining a world-class team with an ambitious mission, check out our open positions and get in contact with us!
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our Software Development Team in Espoo, Finland! In this role, you will work with our Software Development Team on developing our 3D manufacturing simulation platforms and products.
- Minimum 0-3 years of software development experience (soon-to-be-graduates are welcome to apply)
- Familiarity with most of the following programming languages: C++, C# & .NET
- Relevant educational background (e.g. computer science)
- Ability to work as a part of team using agile development methods
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to finish what you started
- Fluency in English, no Finnish language skills required
- Experience in industrial robotics, 3D graphics or game programming
- Experience with Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality tools
We offer you a competitive salary, the support of a very international team, energetic and motivating working environment, flexible working hours and a full time position.
Interested? Please send your CV and an application to email@example.com. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
We have an immediate need for a Territory Sales Manager to join our team in Munich, Germany. The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for establishing and growing the acceptance of the Visual Components product portfolio within the DACH region. They will drive sales and market development of Visual Components products and services in their assigned territory, and be responsible for achieving yearly defined financial targets and business objectives. This position reports to the Managing Director and will work closely with our Technical Sales Team and Partners.
- Create and execute a business plan which includes target customer segments, resources, and which solves business needs for the defined Territory/Industry segments. (DACH)
- Plan and execute selling strategies in order to grow the revenue base and/or adoption cycle for the Visual Components portfolio and form strong relationships with customers/partners, and other internal sales teams.
- High level of outbound prospecting into competitive / nonuser accounts.
- Attend regular customer/partner meetings, events, and training (internal & external).
- Provide regular feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams regarding the VC products.
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business in the specified territory.
- Drive both direct and indirect sales opportunities with internal Visual Components sales teams, and resellers in order to build, maintain & grow opportunity pipeline within the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with marketing team in order to run/attend events in line with company growth strategies.
- Act as a representative of Visual Components, and give presentations to client groups.
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement.
- Utilize and refine sales collateral provided by technical marketing to develop effective and repeatable sales plays that lead to increased adoption of Visual Components solutions.
- Determine positioning, identify business requirements, and utilize relevant forums and associations to increase awareness of assigned product.
Required Skills & Experience
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning and communication skills
- A demonstrated history of exceeding sales targets over time
- A strong knowledge of the Manufacturing Industry
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Proven ability to develop your own opportunities and follow through from prospecting to closing
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching, and self-learning
- Languages: German and English
If you are interested in this unique job opportunity, please send your CV (Word or PDF) in English to Chris Douglass at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re always looking for talented developers and application engineers to join our growing team. If you’re interested in full time or internship opportunities with Visual Components, please contact us at email@example.com.